Our Online Education page
First African Online and Offline Mental Health Awareness & Selfcare Programs Tailored to The Continent of Africa
About page link
AMHFA Learning Platform is the first African mental wellness online platform provider of tailored digital mental health solutions for individuals organization and communities in Africa. Our programs offer a smart, measurable, and modern way to:
- invest in the mental health, wellness and effectiveness of people
- increase access to community support through community capacity building mental wellness training
- break the archaic myths, taboos and stigma attached to mental health problems
- build resilience life skills in people
- empower individuals to take responsibility for mental wellness selfcare
- lower the cost of care with digital programs, interactive tools, and content
Get a Choice of your Course
We offer the following
AMHFA Awareness Education
- Religious communities.
These are designed to create awareness through pertinent mental health education; to equip you with non-medical skills on how to help those going through an emotional or mental health crisis, as well as improve your own individual mental wellness selfcare.
Self Care Courses
These are courses for individuals that give you the skills to deal with everyday issues that affect your emotional health.
How It Works
Our online courses are self-guided programs. Those who need additional support can contact us via our email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our self-guided option allows people to work through programs at their own pace anytime. Mental health and wellbeing self-guided programs are available 24/7, from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
To access the courses:
Enjoy Your Courses
A Large Range of Learning Paths
to Match Goals