25 Years of Clinical Practice in UK & Africa
United Kingdom Registered & Certified Psychotherapist & RELATE UK Trained Relationship/Couples/Family Counsellor
Kenya Separation and Divorce Laws and Processes.
Child Support in Kenya
Free e-book on the Processes to Get You Through Your Separation & Divorce
To receive a free copy of The Practical Guide to Separation and Divorce in Kenya (online copy) for FREE Please click on the download button below
Books (Christian and non-Christian books)
- You Can Survive Divorce: Hope, Healing, and Encouragement for Your Journey by Jen Grice (Jen’s Books)
- When “I Do” Becomes “I Don’t” by Laura Petherbridge
- When Happily Ever After Shatters: Seeing God in the Midst of Divorce & Single Parenting by Sue Birdseye
- Flying Solo: A Journey of Divorce, Healing and a Very Present God by Denise Hildreth Jones
- Growing Through Divorce by Jim Smoke
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?: A Guide to Knowing if Your Relationship Can–and Should–be Saved By Lundy Bancroft
- The Emotionally Destructive Marriage: How to Find Your Voice and Reclaim Your Hope by Leslie Vernick
- When Loving Him Is Hurting You: Hope and Help for Women Dealing With Narcissism and Emotional Abuse by David Hawkins
- Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft
- When Dad Hurts Mom: Helping Your Children Heal the Wounds of Witnessing Abuse by Lundy Bancroft (More about this book HERE & HERE)
- Healing from Hidden Abuse: A Journey Through the Stages of Recovery from Psychological Abuse by Shannon Thomas
- Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder by Bill Eddy & Randi Kreger
- Finding Hope After Divorce (40-Minute Bible Studies) by Kay Arthur
- Stronger – Bible Study Book: Finding Hope in Fragile Places by Angela Thomas
Break-up and divorce coaching gives you emotional and practical support when your marital relationship comes to an end.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website, I know from my own personal experience how tough breaking-up with a loved one can be.
I am passionately committed to helping you find ways to overcome the pain, so you can let go of your ex and move forward with your life.
I believe that despite the trauma of a break-up, it can actually be a golden opportunity to redesign your life just the way you want it.
I know this can be seem impossible at first, so to help you I have created a tool kit of techniques and strategies that I wish I’d had access to during my divorce.
It will enable you to navigate and cope with your break-up, so that you can move positively and confidently into the next phase of your life.