RECEIVE THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO PREPARE FOR LIVING A FULFILLED, HAPPIER AND PURPOSE-LED LIFE.
Complete our ‘TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE’. Click here:
Therapy and Life Coaching
If you are looking to make positive lasting changes that will catapult you into your dream life of purpose, joy and fulfillment i both your professional and personal life, then you have come to the right place. I have over 25 plus extensive experience as an accredited professional psychotherapist and personal development life coach to private and corporate clients. We offer services to INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS.
SUBSIDIZED SERVICES FOR WOMEN WHO CAN NOT AFFORD THERAPY OR GROUP COACHING
Our organization is dedicated to transforming the narrative surrounding mental health for women across Africa. We do this by allocating 10% of the income from our other projects and services towards subsidizing the cost of therapy for women who are unable to afford it. And they are many!
Our initiative, “Supporting Women Requiring Financial Assistance for Therapeutic Services,” focuses on dismantling these financial barriers to mental health services. It is not just about providing immediate assistance; our vision is to pave the way for a future where mental wellness services are within reach for all women, irrespective of their financial circumstances.
Join us in this endeavor. Together, we can make a difference and change the narrative of mental health for women in Africa. Every contribution counts, and your support could significantly transform a life.
Women Needing Subsidized Therapy/Coaching
If you need information on subsidized therapy/coaching, do contact us via our email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer ONLINE – via Zoom and face-to-face sessions. we also offer ONLINE GROUP COACHING & THERAPY.(follow link)
THERAPY COSTS AND PACKAGES
The following are the issues covered in individual sessions include (but not exclusive to):
- Promoting confidence and self-worth, Dealing with Intimate Toxic relationships, Building emotional resilience, Separation and divorce,
- Life purpose, Stress, Emotional Management/anger/rejection/loneliness, burnout and emotional fatigue, Abuse, Depression, Work-life Balance
- Alcohol dependency, Life’s transitions e.g. menopause; career; Bereavement, Relationships and
- Any other life issues related to women’s emotional wellness
5 Sessions – $1,200.00 Time per session: 50 mins.
Initial Assessment – $100.00. Time per session: 75mins.
The initial assessment is mandatory and helps us both understand your goals and clarify how we move forward, or whether you need to be referred. We also look at a suitable payment plan for you).
FORMS TO BE COMPLETED/READ:
The following forms are to be completed and returned to us at least three days before attending therapy.
Client Contact Information ( returned three days before the session)
Initial Assessment Form(returned three days before the session)
Relationship Therapy Intake form(returned three days before sessions)
(only if your coming for divorce/separation or relationship therapy);
- Sessions are typically scheduled for 45-50 minutes.
- A therapy program is designed to contain a minimum of 8 sessions each, 1 initial assessment, and 8 follow-on sessions.
- INITIAL ASSESSMENTS: Once you have decided that you need therapy, you will DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT FORMS (see above) complete and return to us. Please return these forms to us, 3 days before your appointment, together with your initial assessment payment (see below in the payment plan). I require them for the first meeting.
- PAYMENT POLICY. We see clients on a pre-paid fee-service basis only. The client is responsible for payment as follows: The initial assessment (first appointment) fee is paid upfront and needs to be paid by MPESA or via bank transfer, 3 days prior to your initial assessment appointment.
- Booking conditions for this first session. A refund of the fee for the first session will not be given under any circumstances.
- Payment for ongoing sessions. All sessions are payable in advance at the time of booking. This means that when you attend your first session, you should have come prepared to pay for the rest of your sessions. Please Note: Due to the high demand for session times required by other clients, no session will be booked in advance until the advance payment has been made.
- Cancellation policy for ongoing sessions. If you wish to change your appointment we require 48 hours’ notice. Failure to give the required notice results in that session being charged for. If you wish to cancel a session, for whatever reason, and not re-book, and are within the notice period requirements, then a refund will be issued at that month’s end, however an admin fee of $25.00 will be charged per transaction. We don’t accept cheques. ALL monies are receipted.
Working Hours and Booking Calendar :
BOOKING CALLS: Kindly complete the following form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1chNIj7jP2eAj60UkXdtnbgq3GehgDdVuEgB-SVL1gx0 before booking your call and return to us three days before your appointment
Initial Assessments Appointments:
Mondays *8:30am-9:30am; *10:00am-11:00am; *11:30am– 1pm
Follow On Therapy Sessions:
* 8:30am-9:30am; * 10:00am-11:00am; *11:30pm-12:30pm;
No Evening or Weekend Appointments.
Payments for Services
Lipa na Mpesa Paybill
Business Number: 600100
Account number: 0100011891866
Payments by cheque
Account Number: 0100011891866
Kindly forward the payment confirmation message once paid
PROCESS TO FOLLOW
1. Book your 30minute FREE Zoom call. Here: https://calendly.com/shibero-akatsa/30min?month=2023-10
This call is a free no obligation call to get to know who you’ll be working with and if I am the right person for you and to know if you are in the right place, depending on what your bringing to therapy, or if you may need to be referred. If you agree to therapy, then a payment plan will be agreed on.
2. COMPLETE THE REQUIRED ASSESSMENT FORMS
3. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ON THE WEBSITE
4.SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL ASSESSMENT
5.ENSURE YOU HAVE READ Terms and Conditions / Cancellation Policies.
Please note that we do not work with any insurance companies.
Generally speaking, the information provided by and to you during therapy sessions is legally confidential and cannot be released without the client’s consent. There are exceptions to this confidentiality provided as well as other exceptions such as mental health professionals are required to report child abuse to authorities. If a legal exception arises during therapy, if feasible, you will be informed accordingly. Please see our confidentiality policy.
We understand that it may, at times, be necessary to cancel an appointment. To help us be most efficient and responsible in the use of our time, we require that any changes or cancellations be made at least 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the full session fee will be charged. Late arrivals will still be charged for the full session.
Please note communication is via email here: email@example.com
There is also a work number: +254 712 357 344 – Please leave a message and we’ll get back to you via email
– during the given times. Expect to hear from us within 2 days.